Yay! I’m so happy you have decided to take action and invest in yourself and your business by joining the Shy and Mighty Society.
The Shy and Mighty Society is an online confidence-coaching club, designed specifically to help shy people ditch the doubts, crank up your confidence, and achieve BIG success in your own special way.
The last thing I want to do immediately after you have taken such an exciting step for yourself is to burden you with some complicated contract with a bunch of legal mumbo-jumbo. So, I have done my best to write this agreement in simple and straight-to-the-point language.
This agreement really is a blueprint for how the Shy and Mighty Society works. So not only does it protect me as the service provider, but it protects you as the customer in that it keeps me accountable and makes sure I do everything for my members that I have promised.
- Overview of Services
- My Availability
- Group Etiquette
- Payment Policy
- Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Legal Stuff
- Your Signature
The Shy and Mighty Society is an online membership; it is not a 1-on-1 coaching program, however, I have found that some people work better in a group setting, which led me to the idea of building a support community for like-minded shy people who want to become more mighty.
OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
As a member of the Shy and Mighty Society my goal is to help you…
- Understand your shyness and how to make it work for you
- Find your unique voice
- Gradually come out of hiding and become more visible
- Build your strength and resilience so you can leap over obstacles
- Overcome fears and limiting decisions
- Beat procrastination and take consistent action on your goals
Membership also provides you with…
- Reassurance and encouragement from people who can relate to your struggle
- Encouragement to keep moving forward
- Useful tools to help you handle uncomfortable situations
- Motivation and support to share ideas
- Help achieving success in your own quiet way
In terms of concrete services, I promise the following:
- Shy and Mighty Coaching calls – to be held at least twice per month – via Zoom on a Tuesday at 8pm UK time. These live coaching calls will last from 40 -60 mins . They are the perfect opportunity for you to ask questions, get support and encouragement and connect with other members.
- The Shy and Mighty Society online group – where you can where you can connect with fellow shy people who will encourage and motivate you to get stuff done, ask for advice, get feedback and ideas and share your progress with me and the group.
- One live chat based coaching session per week. This is where you can ask me questions and get feedback on the spot in our Facebook group. These sessions are on a Monday between 2-4pm UK time.
- Shy and Mighty tools to help you overcome obstacles and move steadily toward your goals – these include journal prompts, and mini missions to help you move forwards and become more mighty.
As a member of the Shy and Mighty Society, the best and most productive way to communicate with me is through our Facebook group. This way, every member of the group can see and benefit from our discussions, and you can see, benefit from, and hopefully contribute to, the discussions I have with other members.
Please do NOT ask me questions via email or private Facebook message. This is a benefit reserved for private clients.
Also, please bear in mind that I am based in the UK, so I may be sleeping when you post questions for me! If I do not get back to you within 36 hours, please tag me in the Facebook group as it may be that I haven’t seen your post.
Also, if you are feeling you would like to get some 1-to-1 support, I encourage you to book in for a private coaching session.
Along those lines, and because this is an online confidence-coaching club and not a 1-to-1 coaching program, please know that any posts you make in our online group and anything you say during office hours and our group coaching calls will be shared with other members of the Shy and Mighty Society.
Our online network is private, so nobody outside of the online group is able to see the posts and comments you make in the group.
Additionally, other than the info you yourself share with the group; I promise not to share your personal information with any third parties.
It goes without saying but seeing as this is a legal agreement all I will say is: let’s be nice to each other. That obviously means being respectful and kind.
It also means not spamming each other to death. Please let us know about your work, or business if you have one, but please, be respectful of one another and realize that this not a pool for potential clients.
Anyone caught posting promotional or salesy content in the group, risks having their membership terminated with immediate effect.
Membership of the Shy and Mighty Society is payable on a monthly basis.
When you sign up you will provide your payment details and automatic billing will be done on a monthly basis through Stripe.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Once you sign up, you are committed to the program. The monthly payments are non-refundable. I wish I could be more flexible but I am giving you a ton of value with my support, content and access to our online community.
As a smart business women, I can’t just give that away. So, the monthly fee is non-refundable.
However, if you do decide to leave the Society, you are free to do so at any time.
When you leave you will no longer be able to access the group or the coaching materials.
As the leader of the Shy and Mighty Society I reserve the right to terminate membership of anyone who behaves in a rude, unpleasant or unsupportive manner.
Anyone found to be doing something completely uncool, like trying to spy on the program or members of the Shy and Mighty Society, copying my stuff, trying to poach my clients, or just being plain mean – will be kicked out of the Shy and Mighty Society with immediate effect.
A group coaching club is a joint venture between the facilitator and all group members. You are encouraged to participate in the process of developing and monitoring goals and outcomes. By agreeing to these terms, you agree to support the group and honor and value each participant.
You also agree that I, Nadia Finer, as the owner and operator of the Shy and Mighty Society reserve the right to revoke membership and access to the group and accompanying benefits at any time for any reason I deem just.
Also, by agreeing to these terms, you agree that I can’t be liable to you, or any third party, for damages, including lost profits, lost savings, complaints, claims, litigation or other incidental, consequential or special damages which arise regarding this agreement.
This writing consists of the full agreement between the parties. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
You cannot transfer this contract to anyone else without my permission. This contract stays in place and need not be renewed. This contract cannot be amended by oral agreement and can only be amended in writing with the consent of both parties.
Make sure you keep a copy of this document for your records.
I’m looking forward to working with you!